How do you choose a good idea for an AI project?
I need to choose a topic for an IT project, and I have too many ideas in my mind. While searching for project advice, I found Information technology project help, but I want to make the choice myself. Should I choose a simple idea that I can finish well or try something more difficult? Can AI help compare different project ideas? I would really like suggestions from students who have completed projects. What makes a project useful and realistic for a student?
11 vistas

The discussion about final-year AI projects is interesting because a strong idea should have a clear purpose, not just use advanced technology. I once used Urgent technical assignment help when working under a tight deadline, and it made me think more carefully about planning before starting. I would choose a project that solves a realistic problem while showing useful technical skills. Good research before choosing the topic can also prevent problems later.